Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a New Year...

You know what the New Year brings?
 That thing we all do.
You know...
 The resolution thing. 
 Do you do it well??
Well I don't.  I never have. 
 I came to the conclusion that I never will.

With that being said...
A New Year always brings the desire to organize out in me. 
Mindy and I are going to do a little series this month about organizing different spaces in your home.
I have started and it becomes additcting. 

We are going to share ideas with you.  If you have an idea to share, let us know! 
 We are all here to help each other.

During Christmas break, my baby would not leave my cleaning supplies alone. 
Maybe it was because they are in every room, under every sink.

My soulution...
an $8.98 shoe organizer from Walmart.
Hung on the back of my Laundry Room door.
Where NO little monsters can see it!!



A great space for everything!!

No comments: