Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An eternity scarf...

I totally agree with Mindy about November.
I LOVE it...
(and not just because my birthday is this month)

I LOVE wearing sweaters...
I LOVE boots...
I LOVE the jewel tone colors...

I am in LOVE with scarfs right now. 
But they can be a little pricey.
So I decided to make some for myself.

Living in a small town, it is impossible to find certain fabric.
  An alternative is reusing what you already have....
Here is a cotton t-shirt that I took from my husbands closet.

I first cut under the arms.

Then cut the bottom seam off.
And stretch...and stretch...
and then stretch some more!

And wear.
Cute, cheap, and easy!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Love it, I'm totally trying it.

Kristenh said...

Such a great idea! So cute looking.

Amber Baker said...

Who Hoo! No sew! Love it!